Work with the Design team on:
Design+ can support a wide range of design projects. Design processes embrace complexity and problem solving, unlocking the potential for new and developing opportunities within industry. Design, as a support helps with early, middle and late stage development. Our overall approach is user centred.
The design strategy offering facilitates SMEs in scoping and framing the existing capacity and resources of their company. This is done through visual mapping of key activities, user needs and experiences with a focus on seeking new opportunities.
The product design offering explores and communicates an idea creating a number of product concepts. This is delivered through sketching, 3D CAD modelling and photo realistic rendering. Concepts can be tested through prototyping and 3D printing.
Visual communication solutions through packaging, Info-graphics, user interface, user experience and visual identity.
The design team can also support a wide range of prototyping projects. Prototyping enables proof of concept and user testing throughout the design process
- MJP 5600: MultiJet. Large format multi material. 5 different materials that can be digitally mixed resulting in thousands of combinations. Build size is 518mm x 381mm x 300mm
- SLA: Stereo lithography. Plastic like material. Build size is 250mm x 250mm x 125mm
- Laser cutting: Laser Pro Spirit GLS. For use with Acrylic, Anodized metal, tile, wood, cardboard and leather. Work area is 960mm x 610mm.
- Foam modelling: Using hand and machine crafted polystyrene to explore form, scale and ergonomics.
- Vacuum casting: This is a casting process for elastomer using a vacuum to draw the liquid material into the mold.
- Vacuum Forming: The process involves heating a plastic sheet until soft and then draping it over a mould. A vacuum is applied sucking the sheet into the mould.
Please contact us on 059 9175343 or alternatively email email@example.com to find out more.